Monday, September 7, 2009

Hangover Continued


Damn, I thought I felt like shit yesterday after a thorough drunkening while watching What the Peeper Saw Saturday night. You would think of all day's, yesterday being my boyfriend Paul Naschy's birthday and all, I could have done something special. But no! I had to have too much to drink again last night and yap on the phone for hours about who knows what. I'm in dire need of a snuggling. And my girl is in town from San Francisco and I can't even will myself out of bed or pajamas to party it up with her. I promise a glowing review of Peeper, as soon as I make myself watch it again, because I know there's gold there - psychosexual gold, the best type! - and I want to be sober for it. For now, enjoy a picture of me in my natural state, sans makeup, not naked, you sleaze balls. This is what Moochie and I have been doing for two days straight:

8 comments:

  1. Until I can get all the bugs out of my Long-Distance Snuggle-o-Tron (a power surge over the weekend meant three rabbits and a great dane were inadvertently cuddled to death), you'll just have to accept a mental snuggle from the Vicarage. It's the thoughts that count, right? ;)

    BTW, I'm staging an intervention for your cat. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm usually always in dire need of a snuggling, so yes, I'll accept the thought and then patiently wait for the kinks to get worked out Snuggle-o-Tron ;)

    Moochie needs an intervention - it's his bad influence that always gets me into these situations ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang it, I was working kinks INTO the Snuggle-o-Tron! Oh well, back to the drawing board! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well why you guys were napping, we went out and got most of our Christmas shopping done lol.. Ahh.. Married life..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ACTUALLY, I've been working, Carl, so there. I'll hook it up in a day or two. Don't worry. I'm lazy but not THAT lazy as to avoid my blogging responsibilities, as it were.

    ReplyDelete