Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Have Tattoo Idea - Will Travel


Everyone knows I'm a heavily tattooed crazy person who loves the horror movies. Well, I think I'm about to take it one step further and get my knuckles tattooed. I want something horror related, but of course, not something like 'true love' or 'love hate' or 'stay gold.' It's gotta be eight letters (since I'm not a natural born freak) and it has to be cool. Here's where you guys come in because I can't seem to think of anything! So hit it! What should be forever engraved onto my knuckle skin? My original idea involved a little hockey mask, a chainsaw, an axe, a sickle, and a machete, but what else?! Does that sound neat? I kinda wanted it to be more obscure than that. Like the kitties above, you gotta look out for me!

4 comments:

  1. Ok so if your going for horror symbology, heres some other ideas for the other knuckles.

    * Miner Gas Mask / Gas Mask in general - a refrence to my bloody valentine

    * Clown / Jester mask - Clowns are frequently the most evil things in horror

    * Biohazzard symbol - Zombie refrence, aswell as one for Romero's "The Crazies"

    * VHS tape / Cine Film - Well you are a critic

    * Blair witch symbol - Not sure about your feelings on this film?

    * X rating / restricted symbol

    Thats about all I can think off at the mo for what might work best, seeing how small the images have to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it have to be letters? If you could do little faces--maybe slightly cartoony, since the detail would have to be less--it might be cool to do a mini-Mt Rushmore of modern/classic horror. On one hand, Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, The Wolf Man, and Creature from the Black Lagoon; on the other, Jason, Freddy, Michael Meyers, and...I dunno...somebody else.

    Or Fist #2 could have the 2nd string Universal monsters--Phantom, Invisible Man, Hunchback, Bride. Or replace the hunchback with a zombie or something. it could work.

    Of course you could put both together and get WALDEMAR in gothic script. But maybe that's a bit *too* obscure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are good. If I run out of fingers, I'll hit up the region behind my ears!

    ReplyDelete